Mini PTZ IP Camera WiFi Outdoor Audio CCTV Security Waterproof Bullet Camera
Plug&Playion Detection & Alarm Alert
Smart connection,Support 2.4G Wifi and LAN network connection
IR CUT FILTER Monitor Day&Night
Remotely control camera Pan/tilt,view any angle you want
Set it up.Put it anywhere
Easy install,Support put on desk,Wall/ceiling installation
Built-in MIC ,Bring you real-time audio anytime anywhere
Multi Platform Access
Support Windowns PC,iPhone,Android mobile access
Motion Detection & Alarm Alert
When detect motion,the camera can push alarm message to APP or send photo to your email.Then you can check the details timely.
Support up to 128G Micro SD Card
Record Video on Micro SD Card,Playback video on APP
- Support AP connection
- Supports Both Wi-Fi and wired connectivity
- Supports micro SD cards up to 128GB (not included)
- Supports ONVIF, works with third-party NVR
- Supports mobile video surveillance (iOS, Android) via Yoosee
- Motion Detection & Email Alert functions
System Structure : Dual-core 32-bit DSP HI3518EV200
Video Compression : H.264
Sensor : 2MP CMOS Sensor
Video Resolution : 1920*1080P
adjustable ;support frame rate from 1 to 15 frames/sec adjustable
Lens :3.6mm(Fixed focal length without Zoom)
IR Cut Filter : Yes
Wireless : wifi 802.11b/g/n
Motion Detect & Email Alert : Supports
Connector :1PCS LAN Port,1PCS Power Connector,1PCS Reset Button
Mobile Monitoring : Support IOS & Android With APP Yoosee
IR LED : 6pcs IR LED With 25Meters IR Distance
Woring Temperature : -20 to 60 degree
Power : 12V 1A-2A
TF Card Slot : Support ( Max 128Gb TF Card )
1 x WIFI camera
(Micro SD Card is not included)
If you choose "With 12V 2A adapter",default EU plug.
1 .SD Card NOT included
2. To install a Micro SD card, open the camera and look for the SD card slot on back of the camera board
3. If repairs are required, contact the seller for instructions
3. This camera does not support website browsers such as IE, Chrome
4. This camera does not cloud viewing and saving information
5. Recording time depends on the SD Card being used. Check the recording times below for reference :
6. 5G Network WIFI not supported
Q & A
Q: How about the Network Function .does it support WiFi ?
A-1: This camera can only work with 2.4GHz Wifi network,so please check your wifi network before placing order.
The WiFi distance depends on signal strength of your Wifi network.Please modify your wifi network name if it\'s very long or with some symbols,as it may cause the camera connection failure.
If your Wifi network is not 2.4GHz,Please connect the camera to your router through LAN cable.
A-2: If you failed to use the smartlink to connect your camera to your WiFi.
Please try to connect your camera to your router through Lan cable,then set \'Network settings\' - \'WiFi\' . choose your WiFi network and input WiFi password ;
Q: I need safety and also my families . Does it provide alarm for us ?
A: This camera with motion detection function.It can Buzzer/pop alarm message/push email when detect motion action.
Q: I care about Real time video review of the camera .is it HD and clear ?Is it useful at night ?
A-1: You can review the live video through iPhone/Android mobile phones/Windows PC .
A-2: The camera work day&night.The video is color in daytime,black&white at night.
A-3: The camera support desk/wall/ceilling installation.You can reverse the image according your installation way.Video formwat support PAL and NTSC.
Q: I hope I can record with this camera .Do I need a memory card ? how dose it work ?
A-1: Before recording .You need insert a memory card.it support 128Gb MAX .
A-2: The record need about 2Gb/day .it means you need a 128Gb memory card if you want to record for a month .And you it support circle recording
A-3: It supports 3 record mode :Manual Recording/Alarm Recording/Scheduled Recording .
Manual Recording : the recording will start/stop according you turn on/off the record switch.
Alarm Recording : the recording will start once the alarm is triggered,and you can set record 1/2/3 minutes.
Scheduled Recording :you can set a time period that record.
A-4: It record on SD mode .and auto circulate record is available . Every video file is 30 minutes max (about 250 Mb).
it support a memory card 128Gb MAX .Please format your memory card at your first time recording.
A-5: The video record can playback directly on your mobile APP.
Q: I don\'t want hacker view my camera .I need Safety. Will it work?
A-1: The default password is 123.For your security,please modify your camera password as soon as you connect your camera to your network.
A-2: If someone want to connect your camera but you don\'t want to give more permission to him.you can set a Guest Password . he can just view and talk through camera and can\'t set it .
How to settings in Synology?
Forward port 554 on the router.
Getting the "Yoosee" app:
1) iOS: download and install "Yoosee" from the Apple App Store
2) Android: Go to" yoosee.co" to download and install the app
3) Go to "yoosee.co" on your PC and download the required version of the app., Scan the QR core with your phone to download the software on your phone, or click on CMS to download the app to your computer.
Warm tips: Before setting the camera, please press the "reset button" 7 seconds to factory reset.
1,Setup in AP Mode
(only connect DC12V,not need to connect RJ45):
1) Select AP connection
2) input the Wi-Fi password asked by device and create visiting password
3) click “next step”
4)enter into interface of “select Wi-Fi for device” and click on “go to set Wi-Fi”
5)jump to phone’s Wi-Fi listing interface, select your wanted device GW-AP-XXX and click on the reminder of “click here now to return to APP”
2,Setup in wired Mode
(connect DC12V and RJ45):
1) Warm tips: Before setting the camera, please press the "reset button" 7 seconds to factory reset.
2)When the camera is powered on, connect the camera a router (make sure to the router\'s DHCP functions).
3) Open the Yoosee app and click the“+”in the top right corner. Select "Add new device- wired connection.”The router will discover the camera. Next, choose "New device" and enter the password "123" and the settings should be complete.